Problems being experienced

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012

      I sent you three e-mails with problems that I've encountered since
      yesterday.

      They were two errors (2 & 7 in the NFS subsystem) and one AQ crash
      when I attempted a function with FamilySearch. The crash happened
      whether I was working with my original datafile or after I rebuilt it.
      No errors were detected on running Check & Repair.

      I'm not sure if you monitor your private e-mail or just haven't been
      able to get to them.

      Thanks for all you do.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
        Tom:

        I have received the e-mails. I had to finish up a couple of other tasks before I could look at them. I had hoped to get to them before the end of the day, but was delayed. I hope to at least look at these tomorrow.