Re: [AQ_NFS] FamilySearch ID mess

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thanks Elder Hale,

      I will try it, if I get a chance at the FHC tomorrow. With the dump of snow
      we had overnight, the police have been advising everyone to stay off the
      the roads. We will see what tomorrow brings to my little corner of the
      world. We like to drive to the city each Thursday, attend the 4:30 temple
      session then serve our 6:30-9:30 shift at the adjacent FHC. But the weather
      has the power to change our plans.

      Bill Buchanan

      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com