RE: [AQ_NFS] FT sync with AQ?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thanks Gaylon

      As usual I can count on you to be johnnie-on-the spot with answers and
      solutions.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
        Thanks, Gaylon. The video is very helpful.

        David Braidwood

      • Bob Penry
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
          Gaylon, I loved the video on making sure that NFS and Family Tree are correct, even if you placed Washington Nebeker in Illinios instead of Illinois!