Re: [AQ_NFS] FT sync with AQ?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      Leslie:

      The new FamilySearch APIs, which will allow AQ to work directly with FT are slated to be available early next year. Until then, AQ can already do a fair amount of syncing with the Family Tree. Rather than work with 3 programs, as you say you are doing, watch the following video that will cover concepts that let you do most of it from one program (AQ) right now.

      http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/New14Videos/FamilyTreePrep.html

      Also, be aware that the handling of ordinances in FT will be about the same as in nFS. So continue to use AQ for ordinance reservation and tracking. It works now, and should continue to work.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
        Thanks Gaylon

        As usual I can count on you to be johnnie-on-the spot with answers and
        solutions.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
          Thanks, Gaylon. The video is very helpful.

          David Braidwood

        • Bob Penry
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
            Gaylon, I loved the video on making sure that NFS and Family Tree are correct, even if you placed Washington Nebeker in Illinios instead of Illinois!