Re: [AQ_NFS] FamilySearch ID mess

  • Allan Hale
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2012
      Elder Buchannan look at Family Insight's Ancestor Split. I believe that until they shut off the API it still works.

      Allan Hale

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2012
        Many, many thanks to Bill, Tom, Cleadie and Allan for all your help and suggestions. I have created a record for the first child who died young and he was given a new ID number. The second son still has all the information for both of them and my eyes are going crosseyed now. I guess I will tackle it in the morning when I am fresh.

        Thanks so much,
        Sally Bailey
      • Bill Buchanan
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 7, 2012
          Thanks Elder Hale,

          I will try it, if I get a chance at the FHC tomorrow. With the dump of snow
          we had overnight, the police have been advising everyone to stay off the
          the roads. We will see what tomorrow brings to my little corner of the
          world. We like to drive to the city each Thursday, attend the 4:30 temple
          session then serve our 6:30-9:30 shift at the adjacent FHC. But the weather
          has the power to change our plans.

          Bill Buchanan

          blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com