Re: [AQ_NFS] Family Tree - where did my source go ?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2012
      Cleadie:

      The last time I added sources in Family Tree, I had no trouble. I think you need to contact FamilySearch support. This sounds like a bug they need to know about and fix.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2012
        Thanks for the reply. The problem was in Family Tree online, not AQ. Guess I need to try there.

        Cleadie B

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2012
          Thank Gaylor,

          I will send a message off to support.