2 What does "Publ." mean?
- In the "Sources to View" list under "Select Source" there is an entry
for "Cemetery Marker" and another for "Cemetery Marker (Publ.)." I
can't figure out from any "Help" menu what each means. Please
* Tell me what each means (meaning how they differ); and
* Where I might have found the answer in a "Help" menu.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:07:30 -0600, you wrote:
>In the "Sources to View" list under "Select Source" there is an entryI would use the "cemetery marker" if I used an actual photograph for
>for "Cemetery Marker" and another for "Cemetery Marker (Publ.)." I
>can't figure out from any "Help" menu what each means. Please
the source of the information. I would use the "cemetery marker
(publ)" for a listing in a book or on a website (even find a grave) as
The photograph is more reliable than the published compilation, in my
mind (although cemetery records can still have mistakes, even
- There are at least 2 explanations.
1. The grave is in the "Public Burial Area"
2. Many stones have the initials of the Monument Company on the stone, which is another place to go and find information on the family. This is particularly helpful if the cemetery is in a sparsely populated area. It is also very helpful in large cemeteries for the same reasons.
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...