set marriage summary

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
      I really appreciate the new features, including being able to set the summary values, however I can't find how to set the marriage summary values. That would be a useful tool. One other comment. On the tags, they used to show the colors and now it shows numbers, and unless you choose a number you can't see what color tag it is going to give you. Thank you,Margaret

    • mkitchen@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
        New.FamilySearch.org does not allow a summary value to be set for a marriage date/place.

        After Family Tree replaces nFS, you can edit the marriage date whether or not you added the original date/place.

        I have no problem seeing both the number and color for the tags.

        Merlin Kitchen

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50625d97167d65d9609fdst02vuc