AQ User Groups

  • Paul, Incline Support
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2012
      All:

      We are working on a new page for the website that will list all the
      Ancestral Quest User Groups around the world.

      ~ If you know of, or regularly attend, an AQ User Group in your area,
      could you please respond directly to my e-mail address (do not reply to
      this message) with all the details about the User Group?

      I would like to know:
      * The country and state/province and city/county where the user group is
      based.
      * The schedule of the meetings (such as second Saturday of every month,
      or the third Saturday of every other month).
      * The time of the meetings.
      * The location of the meetings (name of building and full address).
      * The name of the contact person or leader of the user group and their
      phone number and/or e-mail address, if possible.
      * a website address for the group, if there is one.
      * any other details that would help those interested in joining the group.

      ~ If you would like to start up a User Group in your area, please
      respond directly to my e-mail address (do not reply to this message)
      with your location and contact information. Also, let me know if I can
      add you to the web page as a person to contact for starting a group in
      your area.

      My e-mail address is paulj@...

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Paul Johnson