Re: [AQ_NFS] Transition to Family Trees

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      According to info I received during a webinar last week, either today or
      tomorrow (17th or 18th) FSFT is supposed to move from pre-pilot to pilot
      with most all the features of nFS (ordinance reservation, combining,
      uncombining, etc. FSFT is supposed to open to the public Oct 2nd.

      Things don't always happen as expected but it sounds imminent.

      Margaret

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
        Thanks for this notice. Guess I will put it aside for another day.

        Cleadie B