Transition to Family Trees

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      Is that happening at the moment?

      Sometimes strange things are happening on FS, nFS and FT.

      AQ doesn't always link or review with nFS. So I am wondering if the changeover happening or some other gremlins are in the works.

      Cheers,

      Ken
    • Margaret Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
        According to info I received during a webinar last week, either today or
        tomorrow (17th or 18th) FSFT is supposed to move from pre-pilot to pilot
        with most all the features of nFS (ordinance reservation, combining,
        uncombining, etc. FSFT is supposed to open to the public Oct 2nd.

        Things don't always happen as expected but it sounds imminent.

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
          Thanks for this notice. Guess I will put it aside for another day.

          Cleadie B