Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Notes in FS

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
      I have a roller mouse, and that did the trick. It seems to have stuck when I opened it again this afternoon. It is now much better to read and navigate through many levels. Still a bit faint. I miss the old computers that had the little wheels to darken or lighten the screen when needed.

      There are a lot of things I dislike about this Sony laptop with Windows 7. Not sure which is too blame for the quirks, but I will have to live with it until it quits. By then I hope something new will come along that works right.

      Cleadie B