Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Notes in FS

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
      Cleadie,

      I find the default font size too large too. You can change the font size
      for a session by clicking the + or - in the Zoom tool. Unfortunately it
      will not remember your preferred size between sessions.

      Bill Buchanan

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
        I have a roller mouse, and that did the trick. It seems to have stuck when I opened it again this afternoon. It is now much better to read and navigate through many levels. Still a bit faint. I miss the old computers that had the little wheels to darken or lighten the screen when needed.

        There are a lot of things I dislike about this Sony laptop with Windows 7. Not sure which is too blame for the quirks, but I will have to live with it until it quits. By then I hope something new will come along that works right.

        Cleadie B