Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Notes in FS

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
      Thanks for the reply.

      I took the time to check things out before replying. It has been a long time since I last checked on Family Tree. A lot has been added since then. Once I get use to it I probably will like it better than nFS, but right now I am finding the font hard to use. On my computer the font is very large and fine. I'll have to see if I can shrink and make it darker. All my other programs have the fonts the other way around - tiny and heavy, so I have to enlarge them.

      Cleadie B

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
        Cleadie,

        I find the default font size too large too. You can change the font size
        for a session by clicking the + or - in the Zoom tool. Unfortunately it
        will not remember your preferred size between sessions.

        Bill Buchanan

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2012
          I have a roller mouse, and that did the trick. It seems to have stuck when I opened it again this afternoon. It is now much better to read and navigate through many levels. Still a bit faint. I miss the old computers that had the little wheels to darken or lighten the screen when needed.

          There are a lot of things I dislike about this Sony laptop with Windows 7. Not sure which is too blame for the quirks, but I will have to live with it until it quits. By then I hope something new will come along that works right.

          Cleadie B