Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Summary Value

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2012
      At 03:33 PM 7/27/2012, you wrote:

      >Ahhhh, I clicked the help button and now see a tutorial page on Summary
      >Values and how to set them and what they are. Guess with two graduate

      I'm glad you brought this up, I have not used it much lately
      and haven't been keeping up on the Family Tree deal. There is some
      clod that keeps linking my mom's father to a family in the northeast
      and I know he was born and died in Colorado and was never in the
      north east at all. I've unlinked it a few times already. Maybe this
      will prevent that sort of problem.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/genealogy/index.php>