Re: Sealing to parents

  • gfindlay@ancquest.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
      Terry, Ken:

      I thought I'd chime in here with the method for doing this in AQ itself, as AQ allowed you to see when the ordinance was reserved, and by whom, before FamilySearch had the capability :-) For a while, AQ was the only method of getting this information.

      If you have the person of interest in one of your batches in AQ's ORTS, get to that batch and highlight the name. If you don't have the person of interest in a batch, simply click on the Temple icon from the Family or Pedigree view to place the name in the "Create Batch" screen.

      If you are in the "Create Batches" screen, then click on the "Reserve" button. You'll see the status of the ordinances, including the name of the submitting person and date it was reserved. If you are in the "Manage Batch" screen, then click on the "Edit" button to get the same view of the ordinance status for the person.

      Gaylon

      --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Doyle" <kendoyle179@...> wrote:

      > In nfs go to Temple Ordinances Tab.
      >
      > It will show a list of who is summitted. Date Submitted. Ordinance Status. It will also show "Assigned To" Temple or Gamily File.
      >
      > You can also unreserve or reassign. Reassign from Family to Temple and Vice Versa.
      >
      > --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "tdsfamgen100" <tdsfamgen100@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone know how to check AQ or NFS for the date that a person was submitted to the temple for ordinances such as sealing to parents
      > >
      > > I've got some that seem to take forever to get done.
      > >
      > > --- Terry

    • Paul, Incline Support
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2012
        All:

        We are working on a new page for the website that will list all the
        Ancestral Quest User Groups around the world.

        ~ If you know of, or regularly attend, an AQ User Group in your area,
        could you please respond directly to my e-mail address (do not reply to
        this message) with all the details about the User Group?

        I would like to know:
        * The country and state/province and city/county where the user group is
        based.
        * The schedule of the meetings (such as second Saturday of every month,
        or the third Saturday of every other month).
        * The time of the meetings.
        * The location of the meetings (name of building and full address).
        * The name of the contact person or leader of the user group and their
        phone number and/or e-mail address, if possible.
        * a website address for the group, if there is one.
        * any other details that would help those interested in joining the group.

        ~ If you would like to start up a User Group in your area, please
        respond directly to my e-mail address (do not reply to this message)
        with your location and contact information. Also, let me know if I can
        add you to the web page as a person to contact for starting a group in
        your area.

        My e-mail address is paulj@...

        Thank you for your assistance.

        Paul Johnson