Re: [AQ_NFS] Linking & Setting Summary Values

  • mkitchen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
      First look for duplicates. This often finds another record with earlier dates which match your own. Combine those duplicates

      After that, if you have cards and can send scans by email, write to:
      support@...
      explaining the situation. You will hear back from them.

      Using your AQ, you can remove your unofficial dates from new.familysearch.org.

      Merlin Kitchen

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/504e1bee4d95a1bed6200st03vuc
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
        Thanks for the reply. I haven't tried to use your idea yet, as I was cleaning up some other messes.  Will get to it ASP.

        Again thanks, Cleadie B