Linking & Setting Summary Values

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
      While working at Linking & Setting Summary Values I found some items that I am not clear on how to treat.

      A number of the LDS data is marked as either Unofficial (from my files), reserved or needed, while I have the tickets with the data from the temples or from the IGI.

      Any ideas on what to do with these items?

      (I also have older dates for many.)

      Cleadie
    • mkitchen@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2012
        First look for duplicates. This often finds another record with earlier dates which match your own. Combine those duplicates

        After that, if you have cards and can send scans by email, write to:
        support@...
        explaining the situation. You will hear back from them.

        Using your AQ, you can remove your unofficial dates from new.familysearch.org.

        Merlin Kitchen

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/504e1bee4d95a1bed6200st03vuc
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
          Thanks for the reply. I haven't tried to use your idea yet, as I was cleaning up some other messes.  Will get to it ASP.

          Again thanks, Cleadie B