Re: Individual showing wrong relationship

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2012
      I noticed the problem with wrong relationships a few years ago. I have some
      interfamily marriages only a few generations back. I noticed that I
      whichever relative I had highlighted when I set the relationship indicators
      determined how the duplicate relationships were shown. So by selecting an
      individual in the other family line and then opening the relationship
      indicator tool and clicking 'ok', it would change the relationships to me or
      whoever I had chosen as the root person.

      Linda Smith, Idaho