Stability Issues

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:16 AM
      The crashes I have experienced ALWAYS have happened while working in AQ with NFS when syncing records. I actually have thought it was a NFS problem. Today all seems well, I can't re-create the crash. Dare I hope the problem is resolved?

      I, too, have found AQ support to be the greatest and most responsive to my requests and difficulties. Thanks, guys!!

      S. Bailey