Retrieve Search Filters

  • leslie_billings@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 2:48 AM
      Is there any way that i can copy the search filters from version 12.1 to version 14, other than have to input them all again, as they do not appear to have been copied across during install?

      Thanks
      Les
    • Paul, Incline Support
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 11:36 AM
        Les and All:

        There is a new page on our website that addresses Frequently Asked
        Questions with regard to the upgrade to Ancestral Quest 14. Here is a
        link to this particular question on that page:

        http://www.ancquest.com/faqs/upgradingaq.htm#copycustomitems

        *Paul Johnson*
        Support Technician

        Incline Software
        PO Box 95543
        South Jordan, UT 84095 USA

        www.ancquest.com <http://www.ancquest.com>
        801-280-4434

      • leslie_billings@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 12:20 PM
          Paul,

          Thank you for your quick response.

          I have copied my custom bits to AQ 14 and i can access them ok after copying them to your suggested folder, but i didn't find them in the folder where your page pointed me.

          i found them in
          C:\Users\WINDOWS7\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1

          i don't know whether this was unusual, or maybe another place to find them.

          Les