Re: [AQ_NFS] Another Request

  • mkitchen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 5, 2012
      Regarding flags:

      You can use the advanced search to identify the people in your database who do or do not have certain tags. This is a very powerful feature. You can combine relationship filters too. For instance, show me all of the ancestors of grandpa Jones who has the green flag on and also has the yellow flag on but does not have the blue flag on.

      I am using the green flag to indicate that I have checked or set the summary value in new.familySearch. I set the red flag to indicate that even though they are in nFS, maybe even entered by me, according to Church Policy I am not supposed to do anything else in their behalf.

      Merlin Kitchen

      Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 17:16:38 -0600 (MDT)

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ff644433da3e444327a9st53vuc
    • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 6, 2012
        Super!

        I would have no problem if it had numbers to represent the set tags.

        Thanks again, for all that you do.

        Tom