Re: [AQ_NFS] Dates, Etc - Thanks

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
      Many thanks for the detailed help for my request for insight on what/how to record data. Some of the things confirm my reasoning, and I will review my records to make sure I am using the same methods for all entries.

      Over the years I have gathered data from many sources and people, not all have been verified, but I am getting there.

      Cleadie B