RE: [AQ_NFS] AQ-14 question

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4 11:56 AM
      I’ve done this myself, numerous times – they are more than happy to help if you have the support documentation.

      From: Leslie Vaughn <Leslievaughn@... <mailto:Leslievaughn%40cfl.rr.com> <mailto:Leslievaughn%40cfl.rr.com> <mailto:Leslievaughn%40cfl.rr.com> >
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>

      Could the sex of your person be different from the one on NFS?

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 12:37 PM
        Thanks for the reply to my problem that turned out to be caused by a person with the wrong sex designation.

        I will try out the idea of getting the wron individual removed. Thanks for the advise on how to do it.