995Re: Family Search Family Tree

  • Ken Doyle
    Jun 13, 2012
      Dear Bill,

      No I don't see the Family Tree link.

      Nevertheless I can get in by:

      https://www.familysearch.org/invite/familytree_tab

      and just signing in.

      Or I can get there by going to the PDF that instructs you how to register and clicking on the link. If I am already in nFS it automatically opens up in Family Tree. No log on needed.

      I will send you an image separate that shows the two websites side by side on different monitors.

      I have been a beta tester in the past. Was recently emailed and asked to participate again. But I did not realise they were using live data. Otherwise I may have volunteered. So busy I need to make all my time count. So I don't always have time to do things that I will subsequently throw away - dead data.

      I hope AQ had the information to Sync with Family Trees soon. I don't like doing things twice.

      Wonder how we are going to add sources through AQ?

      Wonder if FT will accept PDFs. I put most of my stuff into PDFs rather than JPGs. I can scan direct to PDF. I find them easier to view.

      Cheers,

      Ken