      From: Cleadie B
      Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 7:13 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Advanced Focus

      When I first entered data about marriage certificates, all I had found was
      info from an index. Since then the actual image of the certificates have
      come online. I downloaded a number of these images over the past few weeks,
      and added a few that never had the original index text.

      I made a list of those that did not have the text as I went along, so I
      could get the text later. I am afraid I may have forgotten to list a few.
      Now I would now like to check to make sure there are no certificates
      attached to that source that DO NOT contain the text (index listing which
      contains data about where it is files, etc.).

      Using the Advanced Focus I can only identify 6 entries with the title "New
      Brunswick Marriage Certificates" I know there are 298 with the attachments,
      and perhaps as many, if not more that do not have anything but the index.

      Searching on "Name" brings up no entries, "Title" brought up only 6
      entries.( This is just trying to get a total list of that one source,
      without trying to separate those with defined criteria.)

      WHY are the rest not being identified? Is there some other identifier I
      should be using?