99Re: [AQ_NFS] Where to put confirmation and initiatory dates

  • Terry D. Smith
    Jul 7, 2009
      Dear Gunilla...

      They usually go to Events. Check your preferences to see if you are
      allowing them on the Individual tab, or not.

      On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:57:37 -0600, "Gunilla Manell"
      <gmanell@...> wrote the following:

      >AQ has space for Baptism, Endowment and Seal to Parents dates. If I want to
      >import confirmation and initiatory dates, where do they go? I tried to
      >import those dates for one person that I synced today, but I can't find that
      >data anywhere.
      >

      >Is there a setting someplace that I need to change to allow for this
      >information to show with the other LDS ordinance information?
      >
      >Or does that need to be included in the next AQ update?
      >

      >Thanks,
      >
      >Gunilla

      >Gunilla Manell
      >1488 NW 2 AVE
      >ONTARIO OR 97914
      >Phone# 541-889-9076
      >e-mail: gmanell@...
      >HOME PAGE URL:
      >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      >FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

      Terry D. Smith and Family
      1978 Miner Way, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104-5214

      Happy Holidays... may your Family Researh Grow

      Researching the surnames: Billedeaux, Hungate, Garrett, King, Martin,
      Weale, Trickel, Armelle, Swearingen, Price, Lund, Johnson, Thomas, Eyre,
      Mihelich, Springer, Trebnik, Armentrout, Marcelain, Mayfield, Ward

      Genealogy URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~tdsfamgen100/ which links to
      http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tsmith
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic