      From: mkitchen@... <mkitchen@...>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Re: Two questions
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com

      nFS will "soon" be replaced by FamilySearch Family Tree. It will have a wiki-like model in that (1) anyone can make changes; (2) persons who make changes can record why and provide a source record for those changes; (3) a record is kept of changes made and who made those changes; (4) a roll-back to a previous value can be made.

      What you are seeing is the system establishing a base-line for the roll-out of Family Tree for the summary values. If you think it is wrong, you should set a value for the summary. Then your value will be the basis for what will show in Family Tree.

      Actually all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints can get access to Family Tree now. Send a request to support@... and you will be given a link to get permanent access. After that, Family Tree will then appear as a tab in the header if you have signed in.

      Merlin Kitchen

      The New "Skinny" Fruit

      How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f9ff3363349ec4430ast05vuc