98Where to put confirmation and initiatory dates

    Jul 7 2:57 PM
      AQ has space for Baptism, Endowment and Seal to Parents dates. If I want to
      import confirmation and initiatory dates, where do they go? I tried to
      import those dates for one person that I synced today, but I can't find that
      data anywhere.

      Is there a setting someplace that I need to change to allow for this
      information to show with the other LDS ordinance information?

      Or does that need to be included in the next AQ update?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE