974Re: [AQ_NFS] newFamilySearch to Family Tree

  • Richard Rands
    Apr 27, 2012
      Hi Galyon.
      Can you shed some light on Tom's comment that
      FamilySearch is migrating from nFS to Family
      Tree? It appears to me that Family Tree is just
      another view within nFS, and that by itself does
      not include provision for the genealogical and
      ordinance details about individuals, nor does it
      provide for family group views.

      Richard