      From: tgwilliam47@...
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:55:24 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] newFamilySearch to Family Tree

      The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints is migrating from newFamilySearch to FamilyTree and at some point in time newFamilySearch will be replaced by FamilyTree. Is AQ in the process of making changes to accommodate this migration and if so will the group be able to help in the Beta Testing and what might be that time frame?