      From: Jerry Barrett <jerry.barrett@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 11:57:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

      From the help text -

      Conf(idential) Notes, Events & Indivs: By default, any data that has been
      marked as confidential (notes that begin with a tilde (~) and have a blank
      line before and after them; events; individuals and marriages) will NOT show
      on this report. By checking this box, you can display the confidential data.
      For more on the confidential settings, see the Confidential Relationships

      Perhaps you need to uncheck the selection box "COnf. Notes, Events & Indivs"
      on the Note Options section before printing.

      I too have a number of confidential notes and they do not print.

      Jerry Barrett