      From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
      To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] correcting places

      Thanks for the tip.

      I was hoping to be able to use AQ's method of making corrections, but I wanted to keep the file in PAF.

      For some unknown reason AQ will not make a proper webpage when I am using "all individuals" rather than family groups. When I click on "Selected Families and Individuals"it shows the first page as blank, except for the control buttons. (Families works properly.) So for this project I must stay with PAF.