939Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

  • Bill Buchanan
    Dec 1, 2011
      Karen,

      I tried just now and I found that the feature works fine if the database is
      in .aq format but not if it is in .paf format. If the database is in PAF
      format and you would prefer to leave it that way, use PAF > Tools menu >
      Global Search and Replace. (Always do a backup before any global change,
      and ask for a list of changes to verify that no unwanted changes were made.)

      Bill Buchanan

      On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Karen Jorgensen <jorgy@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > "AQ does have the ability to edit place names. Click Help menu > Contents >
      > Replace Places"
      >
      > That option is grayed out on my AQ and my AQ says it has full
      > functionality.
      >
      > What am I doing wrong?
      >
      > Thank you.
      > Karen