93RE: [AQ_NFS] Downloaded names come in as 'unknown'

  • register
    Jul 6, 2009

      Earlier you said AQ would at some point have the ability to print FORs. Are
      you able to predict a time when this feature might be available? I am
      trying to steer our patrons to AQ but they keep looking at the FOR feature
      in Roots Magic, forgetting that an FOR is something that will be printed
      only occasionally but they see it as a big selling point. It would be nice
      it I had a good answer for them re AQ.

      Eric

      Eric & Marnie Abell

      Saanichton, BC, Canada