      From: James Pitt <jim.pitt47@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 5:47 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Re-Numbering (AQ_nfs)

      Gaylon

      Are there facilities within AQ 12.1.33 for the re-numbering of individuals?  If not is this something that could be considered?
      I have recently passed on a copy of my wife's ancestral line to my step-daughter and would like to re-number so that she is No. 1 in the listing, thereby becoming the "Home person".

      Jim Pitt
      Wiltshire
      England