916Font stuck in oversize

    Nov 16, 2011
      This morning while working with AQ I decided to try and increase the size of the text to be clearer while having two files open - side by side. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong section. Now the Preference section is too large to let me in to work in it. It over fills the screen, and I cannot reach the save ave button for any corrections I make.

      I have deleted the complete program, and reinstalled it, but when I open the program I still get the large pages.

      Hoping some one has an idea that will work.

      Thanks, Cleadie B