908Advanced Filter/Focus

  • leslie_billings@ymail.com
    Nov 1 1:40 AM
      I have just had some baptisms and confirmations done by our youth at the temple. i used the "Manage Batches" to update the baptism dates on my AQ database, which doesn't update the confirmation dates. i then tried to identify these individuals by using the advanced filter/focus option, by selecting records that have an LDS Baptism date existing and Confirmations (LDS) not existing. But it only seems to produce a list that doesn't include the ones that i am looking for, just where Confirmations already exist.

      Les Billings
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic