896Re: [AQ_NFS] Collaboration problem

  • Bill Buchanan
    Sep 21, 2011
      Have you considered DropBox as an alternative? Not only does it allow
      you to synchronize your AQ data file automatically across multiple
      computers/devices, but if you keep the data file in the Public folder
      you can give your brother a link to the file so he has on-going
      access. A 2GB account is free. I have no connection to Dropbox other
      than having a free account there, but it sure is handy!

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com