878Identifying nFS as data source

  • JimLight
    Sep 9, 2011
      I have been using AQ for a couple of years now, but I only recently started
      using the synchronization with nFS feature to find and update my db with LDS
      Ordinance data. Previously, I used the synch feature, but did all the
      updating of ordinance data manually.

      When I use AQ to update the ordinance data in my db, I would like AQ to also
      update the source information for the entries updated so that later I know
      that nFS was the source of the information. I'm sure that there is some
      option I can click to make that happen, but I don't see it.

      Can someone tell me if this capability exists, and if so, how to invoke it?

      Thanks.

      Jim