875Re: [AQ_NFS] gedcom

    Aug 29, 2011
      Leslie:

      NFS affiliates have all agreed to a certain method of sending the NFS
      link via GEDCOM. So if you export linked records from AQ to a GEDCOM
      file, the linkage info (the NFS PID) will be in the file. If you then
      import this GEDCOM file to another NFS ready affiliated product, whether
      AQ or another, the records will be linked to NFS in the imported database.

      Gaylon