843Minor Error in Sync info with nFS (AQ 12.2 build 31)

  • jensenjn
    Jul 14, 2011
      When the Gender of the local individual is Unknown or false, the Sync function of AQ will not - after having checkmarked the appropriatefield and chosen the "Replace Local Event/Fact" option in the window "Action to take for FamilSearch copy of Gender" - transfer the correct Gender from nFS to AQ.

      I have not tried the function gong the other way as this would create an irreversible, false-gendered record on nFS.

      I can live with this error, but would still hope to see it corrected in the next version.

      Best wishes

      Jens N. Jensen