      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      register
      Sent: 23 June 2009 13:07
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] AQ and combined nFS

      When I ask AQ to review an individual in FS I get a display that gives me,
      among other things, the NFS ID. It also lets me know how may other IDs
      exist. Let us say 21.

      If I go into nFS and look at the numbers of records hat have been combined
      for the same person I get a difference count - say 17.

      If I us AQ to do some additional searching and find another duplicate and
      then combine these the numbers referred to above will change to 22 and 18.

      My problem is that I expected these two numbers to be the same. That is, if
      17 records have been combined then AQ would show me that there were 16 other
      IDs. That is, the current record ID and 16 others to get 17.

      Why the apparent discrepancy between nFS and AQ?