82Erronious changed records

  • Scott Scheibe
    Jun 19, 2009
      I think part of the problem with NFS/ AQ showing records that have
      changed which are not has to do with their parents/spouses. I have
      noticed that when reveiwing records that have no changes for the
      individual it will show diffrent sealing dates for either the parents
      or spouses or both on the remote side from the local record. Often
      when I look at those records NFS does not show the data with the date
      it was showing for the sealing on the remote side.

      fixing this bug would save a lot of time looking at changed records
      for no reason.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>