      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Stewart Millar
      Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:34 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [AQ_NFS] Select the browser from AQ

      Firefox has an add-on called IE-Tab . . . . IE-Tab allows you to switch to
      run any web site in IE from within Firefox . . . . with a further option to
      specify specific web sites to always use the IE-Tab when Firefox is your
      default browser.

      I use this . . . and have the FamilySearch web sites set up to use IE . . .
      but still be running under Firefox . . . works perfectly.

      Stewart

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      Gunilla Manell
      Sent: 27 May 2011 23:22
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Select the browser from AQ

      I WISH..

      That I somehow could choose in AQ which browser I want to use when I connect
      to nFS.

      Normally I use Firefox for browsing, but lately it has not been getting
      along very well with nFS. Internet Explorer works much better when it comes
      to connect from AQ to nFS. (I just don't like to have IE as my default
      browser)

      If I could have Firefox as default, but set AQ to connect with IE, it would
      be so great!!

      Is that something that would be possible to include in the future? Or is it
      there now, but I don't know how to do it?

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076