      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 4:35 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Select the browser from AQ

      Gunilla:

      I guess you are referring to when you use an option to view a person
      from your local file in the new.familysearch.org website.

      AQ always sends a request to Windows to look up a URL, and Windows then
      looks at your settings to see what browser you have chosen. I'm afraid
      that your default browser is what will be used. :-(

      Gaylon