798Re: [AQ_NFS] New Build of AQ Released

  • Bob Penry
    May 18, 2011
      I installed PRIMO and it works fine IN 64 bit. In the print selection use
      printer instead of PDF and choose PRIMO as the printer. Make sure that you
      have also installed NITRO when you installed PRIMO. (NITRO is the reader)
      when you open the document, it will open in NITRO and you can print to any
      printer of your choice from NITRO.

      This is the entire process:
      Install PRIMO and NITRO
      In AQ choose something to print (I choose a pedigree chart)
      Click on PDF (You will get a screen asking you to either install a PDF
      program or choose one already installed)
      Choose Already Installed and then scroll down on the printer select screen
      and choose PrimoPDF
      Choose Print/Screen With PRIMO as your printer (It will then create the PDF
      file)
      Open the created PDF file (it will open in NITRO)
      Print it out on your attached printer.