790Re: [AQ_NFS] Managing batches

    Apr 29, 2011
      Gunilla:

      We were just recently reminded that the conversion process did not
      convert the ordinance tracking portion of the database. This would
      explain it. We just fixed this a few days ago, and a new build will be
      out in a few days with this fix. Please hold off on converting this file
      to a collaboration file until after you get the new build with this fix.

      Gaylon