759Upcoming Classes on AQ

    Feb 23, 2011
      For any of you in Utah, Florida and Georgia, let me make sure that you
      are aware of upcoming classes that I will be teaching on Ancestral Quest.

      =================================

      This weekend, February 25-26, I will be teaching 3 classes in Saint
      George. See this website for information about the expo:

      http://www.familyhistoryexpos.com/viewevent.aspx?eid=25

      You can either register for the whole event, or you can attend just the
      AQ classes for free. You can also drop by the Ancestral Quest booth to
      say, "Hi" and possibly get some one-on-one time with me.

      11:30 (Fri) - Syncing AQ/PAF with New FamilySearch
      4:30 (Fri) - New Features of AQ -- We'll review some of the more
      advanced features
      8:00 (Sat) - Using AQ's LDS Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System

      ==================================

      The following Saturday, March 5, I will be teaching 4 classes at the
      South Davis Regional Family History Fair in Bountiful, Utah. This
      website includes more information about location and registration:

      http://www.familyhistoryfair.com/home.htm

      I believe you have to register to attend, but the fee is minimal. I will
      also be at a booth between classes where you can ask questions. Classes are:

      9:20 - Getting Started with AQ
      12:00 - New Features of AQ -- We'll review some of the more advanced
      features
      1:20 - Syncing AQ/PAF with New FamilySearch
      2:40 - Using AQ's LDS Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System

      The following Saturday, March 12, I will be teaching some of the same
      classes listed above in Jacksonville, Florida. I have not yet received a
      schedule, but you can visit this website for more information:

      http://nfgenealogyconference.webs.com/

      I will also be available throughout the day for one-on-one time at a
      vendor table.