      From: emregister
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:45 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Check for changes to nFS

      Help, I am checking for changes. When I finish a section it is my practice
      to go back and run the check again and see if there are any I missed. Here
      is my problem. Let us call the records A,B,C and D.

      If I check then A and B show changed. I review or mark as reviewed and
      check again and C and D show changed. I review these and run again and A
      and B show as changed. This sequence of AB the CD repeats. And on and on.
      Any ideas?